Box Top Benefit Help Solutions Logo Woman holding boy We make it easy.

Customer Service

E-mail home

Change your Election(s)

In order to change your healthcare or dependent care election, you must first experience an IRS Qualified Family Status Change. Qualified Family Status Changes include certain changes in family or work status. Please contact your employer to determine if you have experienced a Family Status Change.

Examples of Qualified Family Status Changes:

  • Marriage
  • Divorce
  • Birth or adoption of child
  • Death
  • Change in employment status for you, your spouse or tax dependent
  • Change in dependent care provider
  • Increase or decrease in dependent care provider charges
NOTE: Your election change must be consistent with the Qualifying Event.

Please refer to your Summary Plan Description for more details.

Box Bottom